A dromedary from a horse – the circle closes


dromedary

Originally uploaded by mitanei

I was still trying to find an easier base for the dromedary, when i thought why not try it with the horse base. It went suprisingly well and the proportions seem quite acceptable.
It’s funny where a creation process can sometimes lead to.
I started this whole circle with the search for a dromedary base but i got a donkey instead. The donkey evolved into a horse and the horse went back to be a dromedary.

The dromedary is folded with a 25 x 25 cm square of tant paper coated with methylcellulose and partly wet-folded.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s