After i got some good advices for my first horse design, i tried to create a better one. After some failed attempts i managed to create a base for the horse that was more suitable for the body proportions. Since then i folded it uncountable times with simple origami paper.
I planned to refold it with craft paper on the last weekend but i failed as i was trying to shape the finished model with the wet-folding technique. The body of the horse got all wrinkly.
Today i refolded it with elephant hide, a very thick and strong paper. For that i used the previously gathered experience with wet-folding and methylcellulose to shape the final model.
Sadly i couldn’t take a good photo, so i uploaded this one with the tiny brother of my stallion.